This is a must have for everyone. The price is low enough to fit almost any budget and provides a plethora of useful tools. These are my “safety net” packs and I have them everywhere. I keep one in each of our cars, one in my work bag, one in each of out bugout bags, one in my wife’s purse, and a few extras in the garage.
The kit is only 4oz and has a waterproof closure, so ever if you have to open it, you can reseal it to keep everything else dry. The contents provide a great base of gear in such a small package.
Each kit contains:
- Shelter: (1) SOL™ Emergency Blanket, 56″ x 84″
- Fire Starting: (1) Fire Lite™ Sparker and (4) Tinder Quik™ to get the fire going.
- Signaling: (1) Slim Rescue Howler™ Whistle
- Navigation: (1) Compass, Button, Liquid Filled,
- Medical / First-Aid: (1) SOL™ Survival Instructions, (2) Antiseptic Towelettes, (1) Ibuprofen (200mg), Pkg./2, (1) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 0.5g, (1) Adhesive Fabric Knuckle Bandage, and (2) Adhesive Fabric 1″ x 3″ Bandages.
- Multi-use: (1) Safety Pin and (1) Duct Tape, 2″ x 26″,
Buy one and try it out!